Monday, March 18, 2013

Happy Monday!

I hope everyone had a great weekend!
Shall we start the week with some tongue twister?
 
She sells seashells by the seashore.
 
Seven silvery swans swam silently seaward.
 
How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chunk wood?
 
Peter piper picked a peck pickeled peppers, if Peter piper picked a peck of pickeled peppers
 How many pepper did Peter piper pick?
 
(click on the image to view large or purchase)
 
I couldn't help myself.   All because of this photograph. 
This is a Ram's Murex chicoreus ramosus. This species of murex are found in the indo-west pacific.  This is one of many shells I have in my collection.  Stop by and visit my Seashell Collection on etsy.
 
Have a wonderful week!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in for a visit! I would love to hear from you! Have a great day!