Monday, February 11, 2013

Plymouth Cordage Company Ropewalk

Happy Monday!
 
Another week another week of winter........I'm counting down the days til Spring.
I hope everyone did okay over the weekend with all these storms.  Tornado in Mississippi, Blizzards in New England and there is still more to come.  Stay safe everyone!
I spent the first part of the weekend worrying about the blizzard and if the trees on my property would hold, which they did, thank God.  Sunday I tried to do some studio shooting, which wasn't very successful.  I got a few photos.  I just wasn't as into it as I expected.  I will be doing more studio shooting later this week.
The photo below is in Mystic, Connecticut near where I grew up and since I have been doing the Mystic Outdoor Art Festival the past few years I make it a point to visit the Seaport.
  If your in the Mytic area I strongly recommend visiting the Seaport and just down the street is the Mystic Aquarium. It's a great weekend to be had!
 

(click on the image to view large or purchase)

This was taken at Mystic Seaport: The Museum of America and the Sea, Mystic, Connecticut. The Plymouth Cordage Company Ropewalk is a 250 foot historic buildings in the Mystic Seaport Maritime Village where rope was made for the ships and the community.
 
 
Don't forget Tuesday Tresuries and Flower Power Friday.
 
Have a spectacular week!
 
Coming soon Scavenger Hunt.......
 
 
Art Prints
 
(click on the image to view large or purchase)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in for a visit! I would love to hear from you! Have a great day!