Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Fresh Blueberries

It's that time of year again when the blueberries are starting to ripen and are ready for picking. 




This morning while I was out photographing in the garden I noticed there were quite a few blueberries that needed pickin.  I had to get them before the Robins do.  Beside worms they like blueberries too.  Got myself a bowl and went pickin.  The bushes are so full of bleuberries that the branches are drooping. 




Today I got a bowl full, but I'm sure by the time blueberry season is over I will have enough blueberries to make pies, tea bread, blueberry pancakes and so much more.  Just look at all these yummy berries!  This weekend I will be making my favorite blueberry lemon tea bread.  I will have photos later.

Here are Monday's Treasuries


5 comments:

  1. They look yummy! Wonderful detail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those blueberries look fabulous. I like the Winter in July treasury, too... something very Currier & Ives about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great selection of gifts for Christmas In July.

    AuriesDesigns.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good enough to eat Cindi, your photography is just wonderful.

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in for a visit! I would love to hear from you! Have a great day!