Friday, May 3, 2013

Flower Power Friday....Flowers for Mom!


Pink Peony Blossom

 
I know I said last week I would have photos of my garden progress, but I've been so busy with learning my new job and trying to keep up with everything I had forgotten that Mother's Day is coming up.  
Since Mother's Day is just around the corner, I've decided to feature several kinds of flowers that your Mom may like on Mother's Day.



Delphiniums

White Oriental Lily






             

         

       






















 

 



Sunflower







 








Lilacs
 
 
 
 

 
 

Lilac Photo Pendant
Doe with Fawns Photo Pendant


Monarch on Oriental Lily
Next week I will have an update and photos of my garden progress.
Have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping in for a visit! I would love to hear from you! Have a great day!