Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Orbs

I discovered a new technique which I am quite fond of and having a great time creating new digital art. This is my other way to see nature, flowers and other abstracts I have in my collection in a new light. I think this is fun and whimsical and adds a contemporary touch.
 



                                               Euphorbia
 
                                              Peony

 

 
I would love to hear your thoughts and comments!
There will be more Orbs to come.

2 comments:

  1. the tree orb is absolutely beautiful! visiting you from the etsians of Facebook team :) great blog!

    happy holidays!

    Saralyn

    http://www.studiomaisonblog.us

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in for a visit! I would love to hear from you! Have a great day!