Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Simply A Red Rose

http://fineartamerica.com/featured/simply-red-rose-cindi-ressler.html?newartwork=true


I love photographing flowers!  And since my garden didn't do well this year I decided to  head to a few of my favorite local florist to find some roses, sunflowers, spider mums and football mums.  I didn't find all that I wanted, but I did find these beautiful red roses from our local florist Bangor Floral.  They had an amazing array of flowers, but the roses spoke to me the most.

Roses are such a gorgeous flower! The flower of love, with it's rich red color, velvety petals and elegant fragrance how could you not love this flower.

  You can find this photograph and more flower photography at Cindi Ressler Photography
Be sure to check out my promotion page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in for a visit! I would love to hear from you! Have a great day!