Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Where Have I Been!

 
Well I guess it has been some time since my last post.  Sorry about that.  I will put all the blame on school.  I started school about a month ago and boy let me tell you.  What a challenge.  I started off okay and trying to get the hang of things.  Just when I thought it was good, well I had a art show to do and that threw me off course.  So I had to catch up.  Now that I am almost caught up.   I can start getting back to my photography.  I have so much editing and so many photos to add to Etsy and Fine Art America. 

 

For the past several weeks I have been working on a new item to add to my product line which you will see only on Etsy.  I'm hoping to launch this new item October 8th.  If all goes as I plan, which as we all know not everything goes according to plan.  I will be announcing on Facebook and Twitter about my new item.  I will be also sending out emails regarding my new item.  So if your not already you can follow me on Twitter and like my Facebook fan page and sign up for my newsletter (which you will find at the top right).  I am also in the process of stocking my shop on Etsy for a first time event cash mob for all Etsy Maineteam shops.  Details to follow.
 
The show which was in Hampton Falls, New Hampshire was great!  The weather was perfect, the crowds were good and so were the sales.  I will be definitely doing this show next year.
 
I expect this is going to be a busy and exciting October! 
Keep in touch there will be alot to watch for!
See you next time!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! Lovely image and can't wait to hear what you're up to!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in for a visit! I would love to hear from you! Have a great day!